[Charity] Join Horizen to Help End Domestic and Sexual Violence!
At Horizen, we believe that community service is essential to fostering a strong and cohesive team. Our project aims to make the world a better place, which means civic duty and social responsibility are part of our core values.
Horizen is proud to sponsor Tour De Crypto – the first annual cycling road trip across the US created to raise $1,000,000 USD equivalent for the Houston Area Women’s Center.
This year we are helping Tour De Crypto raise funds for the Houston Area Women’s Center (HAWC) to fight against domestic and sexual violence.
HAWC is a leading non-profit that works to end domestic and sexual violence and supports all in building safe and healthy lives through advocacy, counseling, education, shelter and support services. HAWC has a 4-star rating on Charity Navigator and agrees to accept cryptocurrency as a form of the donation!
ABOUT TOUR DE CRYPTO
Tour de Crypto is the first annual cycling road trip created to raise cryptocurrency awareness for charity. The first tour (2018) consists of 2 riders Jason Berlin & Jovel Velasquez, along with a driver, videographers and audio crew. The purpose is to connect charities and donors with cryptocurrencies.
This is all about the crypto communities coming together to achieve a common goal – mass adoption through good intentions.
We encourage our community and anyone believe in this cause to join us and contribute here! ZEN is an accepted form of donation to the following address: znjRnQ6LHL93vcT4zBVj4tp322BeM
The entire tour is documented daily with live feeds and interviews that are shared across all social media sites. The following are all the stops the crew will be making during this tour:
2018 TOUR SCHEDULE
- Hamptons, NY ( Start ) Friday, September 14th
- Manhattan, NY ( Launch ) Sunday, September 16th
- Philadelphia, PA Tuesday, September 18th
- Washington, DC Thursday, September 20th
- Charlotte, NC Tuesday, September 25th
- Atlanta, GA Monday, October 1st
- Selma, AL Thursday, October 4th
- Mobile, AL Sunday, October 7th
- Baton Rouge, LA Wednesday, October 10th
- Houston, TX Sunday, October 14th
- Austin, TX Tuesday, October 16th
- El Paso, TX Sunday, October 21st
- Phoenix, AZ Saturday, October 27th
- World Crypto Con Event, Wednesday, October 31st
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Friday, November 2nd
- 29 Palms, CA Sunday, November 4th
- San Bernardino, CA Wednesday, November 7th
- Huntington Beach, CA ( Finish ) Friday, November 9th
Horizen is excited to be part of this initiative and we look forward to following the two riders on their journey!