At Horizen, we believe in transparency and value community involvement. Horizen broadcasts a monthly live stream on Youtube to keep the community update to date on project progression. As part of the live stream, the team also holds a short live Q&A session.
- We welcomed several new members to the Engineering Team.
- We sponsored a unique exotic car event in Los Angeles with help from Levis Caycedo who manned the Horizen booth.
- ZEN was listed on Cryptofacil thanks to our Business Development Team
- The Core Engineering Team continued work on Horizen Sidechains
- The Marketing Team published the Q1 2019 Review Blog
- The Horizen Regional leads attended many conferences and meetups to spread the Horizen name
See below for March’s live stream slide deck.
Horizen Website – https://horizen.global
Horizen Blog – https://blog.horizen.global
Horizen Discord – https://discord.gg/SuaMBTb
Horizen Github – https://github.com/ZencashOfficial
Horizen Forum – https://forum.horizen.global/
Horizen Twitter – https://twitter.com/horizenglobal
Horizen Telegram – https://t.me/zencashhttps://t.me/horizencommunity
Horizen on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top…
Horizen YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/Horizen/
Horizen Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/horizenglobal/
Horizen Blog on Medium – https://medium.com/zencash
Buy or Sell Horizen
Horizen on CoinMarketCap – https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/