ZEN 2.0.20 replaces the current version, ZEN 2.0.19-1, which is set to deprecate (no longer run). The focus of this version is general maintenance, and it includes the fixes and features listed below.
Please update your ZEN software before the 25th of February. The new 2.0.20 version is available now at https://github.com/HorizenOfficial/ or through the APT repository.
UPDATES ON ZEN 2.0.20
- Introducing a new lock to fix a deadlock issue incorporated with upstream fix for CVE-2019-17048
What happens if you do not upgrade before the 25th of February?
- Exchanges and Partners: you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest version.
- Pool operators: ZEND will not work and thus you will not be able to mine ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 2.0.20.
- Node operators: ZEND will not work and thus you will not be eligible to earn ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 2.0.20.
- Full node wallet users (Swing wallet, Sphere by Horizen): you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest wallet version.
Additional notices will be shared when the release is available.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your continued support!