The current version of ZEN, 3.1.0, is expected to deprecate (stop running) at block #1232222, which will occur around October 21, 2022, 3am UTC.
All partners must update to version 3.2.0 prior to October 21, 2022.
ZEN 3.2.0 Upgrades
This release includes the following:
- Upgrade integration test suite to Python 3
- Updates to build system, compatibility with newer versions of Linux
- Fix IsInitialBlockDownload false positive error message
- Update documentation with required build dependency versions
- Remove base58 code duplication
- Add Ubuntu 22.04 CI build worker
- Fix miner thread shutdown
- Backport z_mergetoaddress and z_listunspent RPC from Zcash
- Allow z_sendmany outputs to the same recipient multiple times
- Fix long-lasting bug with unspendable shielded notes due to a race condition with witness cache flush to disk
Please consider the following:
- Exchanges and Partners: you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest version.
- Pool operators: ZEND will not work, and thus, you will not be able to mine ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 3.2.0.
- Node operators: ZEND will not work, and thus, you will not be eligible to earn ZEN until you upgrade to ZEN 3.2.0.
- Full node wallet users (Swing wallet, Sphere by Horizen): you will not be able to access your funds until you upgrade to the latest wallet version.
Download ZEN 3.2.0 here: https://github.com/HorizenOfficial/zen/releases/tag/v3.2.0
Horizen’s sidechain and scaling solution, Zendoo, is the first completely decentralized and fully customizable sidechain protocol on the market. Horizen’s Sidechain SDK provides all the necessary components for the easy and fast deployment of a fully customizable blockchain.