At Horizen, we believe in transparency and value community involvement. Horizen broadcasts a monthly live stream on Youtube to keep the community update to date on project progression. As part of the live stream, the team also holds a short live Q&A session.
May was a great month for our project. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary together with the help of our fantastic community, added new integrations thanks to our BD team, added new members to our engineering team, had massive growth in our social media presence, and much more. The growth we are experiencing on all sides of our project is exciting and we can’t wait to see what’s on the “Horizen” for us.
- Horizen listed on Blox.io
- Added three new members to the team
- Defined Sidechain test framework for the Horizen Sidechain SDK Python tests definition
- Architected a model extension that may enhance sidechain system performance
- Worked on the upcoming release of ZEN 2.0.18
- Created new upgrades to Sphere by Horizen including the much anticipated human-readable addresses. The release will coincide with the deprecation cycle
- Created a fantastic anniversary video with the help of our community and friends
- Threw an anniversary contest. Community members submitted something they created wishing us a happy 2nd anniversary. The grand prize was $100 in ZEN. We received 26 submissions and over 1000+ votes from the community!
- New “Tame the Beast” t-shirt design available now in the Horizen Store
- The team attended 7 different conferences and meetups, including Consensus 2019. We had the opportunity to meet many new people and longtime Horizen fans alike
- Social media and website traffic continued to grow. Meaning our project has continued expanding
- Guan Yin from our China Team attended and spoke at The Angel Investment Festival and Blockchain forum. The team also hosted a webinar with Nodeasy about Horizen nodes
- The Central EU and Kenya Team released an article with Cryptoast about Horizen. They will be releasing the Horizen white paper in French soon, so be on the lookout!
- Our Eastern EU Team released the Georgian Meetup Group. The group already has over 680+ members. The team also spoke at The International Festival of Cyber Security in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Horizen’s Italian Team had major news this month! They helped UK universities adopt Horizen Academy content which allows students to receive a certification in blockchain technology. Luca spoke at CONSOB, and will speak there again this month. They have also joined a cycle of workshops in Italy with top brands and big actors in the blockchain space.
- The LatAm Team held an AMA that reached over 4,000 people this month. Angie also had two interviews this month, one with Youtuber Anamotion and another with Binance LatAm where she shared information about our project, nodes, and much more with their audience
Horizen Website – https://www.horizen.io/
Horizen Blog – https://blog.horizen.io
Horizen Discord – https://www.horizen.io/invite/discord
Horizen Github – https://github.com/HorizenOfficial
Horizen Forum – https://www.reddit.com/r/Horizen/
Horizen Twitter – https://twitter.com/horizenglobal
Horizen Telegram – https://t.me/horizencommunity
Horizen on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top…
Horizen YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/Horizen/
Horizen Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/horizenglobal
Horizen Blog on Medium – https://medium.com/horizen
Buy or Sell Horizen
Horizen on CoinMarketCap – https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/horizen/