Software updates that have been in testing since July 9th are now ready to be activated via hard fork this Friday at block 139,200 ~14:00 EDT (18:00 UTC). To recap, here’s what’s changing:
- Bug fixes on P2SH multisig addresses to make them compatible with replay protection.
- Upping the community funding to 12% of block rewards, adding the 3.5% secure node rewards to the current 8.5% pool. These funds will be held in escrow until the secure node network goes live.
- Swapping out old community fund addresses for new ones.
- New DNS seeders for improved network discovery.
- Changing the requirement for community fund UTXO to first be sent to z_addresses. These funds will still all be sent through z_addresses before being spent to preserve fungibility, but requiring it in the first step limits multisig security.
Here’s How to Upgrade Your ZenCash Software. This is a mandatory upgrade that must be done before block 139,200, which will occur around 14:00 EDT on Friday the 21st.
The ZenCash development team is working hard to continuously improve our system. Many thanks to @lpsun, @anarch3, @lukas, @cronic, and @smrtz getting this ready and for all the hard work in #developers testing!
ZenCash Website – https://www.horizen.io/
ZenCash Blog – https://blog.horizen.io
ZenCash Github – https://github.com/HorizenOfficial
ZenCash Forum – https://www.reddit.com/r/Horizen/
ZenCash Slack – https://www.horizen.io/invite/discord
ZenCash Twitter – @HorizenGlobal
ZenCash Telegram – https://t.me/horizencommunity
ZenCash on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0
ZenCash YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/horizen
ZenCash Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/horizenglobal
ZenCash Blog on Medium – https://medium.com/horizen
Buy or Sell ZenCash
ZenCash on CoinMarketCap – https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/horizen/
ZenCash on Bittrex – https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN
ZenCash on CryptoDAO