Hello, Horizen community! We are hosting our 1st community content competition in 2021!
Horizen and StakeHound recently partnered to build a new DeFi bridge for ZEN. Through this partnership, StakeHound will issue an ERC20 called StakedZEN,or stZEN. By using stZEN, ZEN holders will be able to participate in the Ethereum-based DeFi ecosystem AND earn Horizen node rewards at the same time!
stZEN will be officially launched on SushiSwap mainnet on March 29th. Right now, people can try out stZEN on testnet. In order to help people get ready for stZEN, we are inviting our community to join an stZEN video competition.
stZEN Testnet Tutorial Video (ON-GOING)
The stZEN testnet is an emulation for users to familiarise themselves with the process of acquiring stZEN and providing liquidity to the pool without using real cryptocurrency.
Participants must create a tutorial video to demonstrate the process on a beginner level.
The video must include the following content:
- What is stZEN
- stZEN official launch on mainnet – March 29
- How to get stZEN on testnet. (Content reference: Written tutorial)
- The stZEN page URL (https://blog.horizen.io/offboarding-stzen-announcement/)
Tips: Including the following content is optional but will increase the content value of your video and your chances of winning:
- How to install the MetaMask wallet
- What people can do with stZEN when it’s on mainnet
Here are some resources that can help with your content creation:
How to Enter
- Create a video according to the content requirements listed above
- Publish the video on YouTube before March 24th
- Share the YouTube video on Twitter. Use #stZEN and tag us @horizenglobal
Tips: Publish your video early – The earlier you publish the video, the more time you will have to get community votes.
Prize and Winners
The top 3 winners will be chosen by how many “Thumbs Up” received on the qualified video via YouTube. Voting starts as soon as the video publishes and ends on March 28th.
- Diamond Star: $200 in ZEN
- Platinum Star: $100 in ZEN
- Gold Star: $50 in ZEN
- #Zenvangelist Gem (An unknown number of participants will be chosen by the Horizen Team): $25 in Horizen store credit.
We look forward to seeing your videos and good luck!